Ten years in the making, each of these sought-after keyboards was carefully restored and then deeply multisampled by the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development Team. These compelling and highly expressive sounds will inspire you to PLAY!
The process began with going to the ends of the earth to find and restore each one of these rare and incredibly special instruments with the top technicians and expert craftsmen from each discipline. We even went as far as spending years redoing these instruments from scratch again and again until they were totally “right.” This incredible attention to detail and meticulous care given to each instrument allowed us to develop these sounds to a whole new level of authentic tone.
While it’s every performing keyboardist’s dream to have the very best instruments instantly available anywhere, Keyscape is equally useful in the studio for producers and composers. Since these instruments can be easily transformed into amazing “unreal” sounds with the powerful STEAM Engine® under the hood, Keyscape easily turns these coveted instruments from History into innovative new sounds of the Future.
Keyscape now also includes this cutting-edge library of over 1200 patches specially designed for users who also have Omnisphere 2. The richly detailed keyboard sounds of Keyscape have been dramatically transformed using Omnisphere’s deep synthesis capabilities. These truly amazing patches offer an extremely wide variety of incredible sounds for modern music producers.
• Deeply Multisampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc.
• Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
• Patches feature authentic circuit modeled amplifiers and effects
• Available as Download (77 GB) or Boxed USB Drives Edition
• Optional “Lite” installation (30 GB) for stage use
• Full Omnisphere® 2 integration
• 2.2 GHz Intel dual core processor or higher
• 8GB RAM minimum
• Solid State Drive recommended
• 80 GB of free hard drive space (30 GB for lite install)
• OS X 10.9 Mavericks or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or AAX-capable host software
• Native 64-bit host*
• Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
• VST 2.4 or AAX-capable host software
• Native 64-bit host*
*32-bit hosts are not supported for Keyscape. However, Keyscape sounds can be played within Omnisphere 2 which can operate in 32-bit hosts