Powerstep Pinnacle Full
The bestselling Powerstep Orthotic Insole Style, The Powerstep Pinnacle.
The Powerstep Pinnacle is a strong, medical-grade semi-rigid foot support. It has double layer cushioning with shock-absorbing EVA/VCT(variable cushioning technology) foam cushioning for enhanced comfort. The top of the insole is covered with a friction-reducing, anti-microbial fabric.Ideal for athletic shoes, dress shoes and casual shoes. The Powerstep Pinnacle brings additional comfort and stability to the already great Powerstep Original. The Powerstep Pinnacle is ideal for foot and heel conditions such as mild to moderate overpronation; hammertoes and claw toe; bunions; neuroma; calluses; plantar fasciitis; heel pain; and other common foot conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Anti-microbial top fabric that reduces friction and keeps the feet cool on those hot summer days
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with optimal flexibility.
- Shock absorbing EVA/VCT double layer cushioning for added Comfort.
- Accepted by The American Podiatric Medical Association
- Made In the USA
Ideal for the following shoes with removable insoles (or roomier shoes):
- Athletic shoes
- Dress shoes
- Casual shoes
Assists in Prevention & Treatment of:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Overpronation (Mild and Moderate)
- Foot, Arch and Heel Pain
- Claw Toe
- Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
Powerstep offers unique orthotic foot care products that brings superior foot comfort and stability to you. Powerstep Orthotics helps relieve pain. While also stabilizing and supporting your foot to prevent foot pain related to over-pronation and other foot conditions.